Saturday, January 19, 2019

Printing my turtle logo.
I've had this turtle art for many years and finally had the time to use it. 
I set up two presses so that I could print the background color in register with the line art.
My projects usually take a path of their own and this one was no different. 
When I started out I was only going to print a couple hundred cards with a yellow background. 
After 100 cards I thought maybe a little dab of blue ink on the disk would give it a transition of color, like an actual turtle shell.
I ended up keeping the job on the press for over three days experimenting with different colors and ended up with over 1,200 cards (shells). I can't wait to see what path they take.

I made two videos showing the two press set-up.




6 comments:

  1. The biggest complaint of most printers is when they have to go back to the shop to perform an order again. For more ideal details about print shop management software, pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be able to save a lot of money and time by not having to spend a lot of money to hire employees to help you with direct mail campaigns. To get more interesting details about lable rolls, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An eye catching label is especially useful when your product is intended for a "high-fashion" audience, with a high degree of visibility. Get more information about lables suppliers on this link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how can print on demand benefit you? This article will look at the three main advantages it offers you. To get more detailed info on print on demand supplier, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen these before. They are very cool. I've always liked your turtle.

    ReplyDelete